Site Meter

Monday, February 19, 2007

I Hate Losing

The Gators lost to Vanderbilt in Men's Basketball Saturday. I was unable to watch the game broadcast live as I had a previously arranged hair appointment. Upon my return home, I inadvertently came across the final score....we had lost. At that point, I had no desire to watch the game.

This is where the rationalization begins. This loss will do the team good. While it snapped the team's winning streak, it should better prepare them for the SEC and NCAA tournament. When you are the defending national champs and ranked number 1 in the country, you get everyone's best game. How did that sound? Are you buying it?

There's just no way around it....losing is no fun. I hope the Gators bring their A game the rest of the season.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home