Site Meter

Wednesday, October 11, 2006

I'm Thinking Arby's

Arby's is by far the closest restaurant to my office. If I've forgotten my lunch and pressed for time, Arby's is usually my default lunch destination. I really like their chicken salad sandwich. While all of this may seem fascinating, the reason I bring it up is their bag.

It states
Go on, hold your bag with pride. Let everyone see you chose Arby's and let them be jealous. But don't let them get too close... because once they do, they may try to make your bag their bag.


Exactly how does one hold their bag with pride? I've never been one to smuggle my fast food lunch into the building under my shirt. On the other hand, I've also never presented my bag to my co-workers with a grand, sweeping arm gesture. It's just not my style.

As I entered the building with my prized chicken salad sandwich, I took note of my co-workers' expressions. Not one of them seemed to emote any hint of jealousy. Thankfully there was also no attempt to commandeer my lunch.

A last side note...if you cut a hole in the bottom of the bag, you can put it on your head. It really does look like you're thinking Arby's.

1 Comments:

At 10:18 PM, Blogger Brooke (CrazyRN) said...

Oh come on now, I know you walk thru your office strutting your stuff while waving the Arby's bag in everyone's face. You just don't want to admit it. ;)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home