Site Meter

Sunday, October 08, 2006

Sunday Six


Kelly is all about Johnny Appleseed for this week's Sunday Six. I really don't think Holly has a clue about Johnny Appleseed. He doesn't get much press here in Denver.

1. Who was Johnny Appleseed?
I don't know

2. What did he do?
I don't know

3. What does his last name (Appleseed) mean?
An appleseed is poisonous

4. Where did Johnny Appleseed live?
Torrey Street

5. What did Johnny Appleseed like?
Black because his shirt was black

6. Do you like Apples? If so, how do you like to eat them?
Yes, I like to eat them cut up

I want to give a big shout out to my beloved Florida Gators on their performance yesterday. Great job Gators!

2 Comments:

At 6:46 PM, Blogger Kelly said...

Are appleseeds really poisonious? Good to know!

 
At 6:18 PM, Blogger Gators_Rule said...

You know Kelly, I don't think they are. I know we are constantly telling Holly berries and stuff that she picks off of bushes may be poisonous. I think that is where she got it.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home