Site Meter

Friday, September 15, 2006

It's Tennessee Week

In sports news, this is a big weekend in Southeastern Conference football. While the LSU/Auburn game is seen as the marquee matchup, I'm all about the Florida/Tennessee game. In honor of this week's matchup, I give you...

I don't know these two particular Tennessee fans. Come to think of it, I don't know any Tennessee fans. I have a feeling that these two are fairly representative of Tennessee fans.

It's time for one of my favorite jokes:
A football player from FSU, a player from the University of Tennessee and a player from UF all committed horrible crimes and were sentenced to death. They were all scheduled to be executed on the same day. When it came time for the execution, the executioner spoke with all three of them and said, "Ya know guys, I'm really not such a bad guy and to show you how nice I am, I'm going to grant each of you one final request."

The FSU player said "Great. I would like to hear the sound of 80 thousand fans at Doak Campbell Stadium chanting the war chant just one more time".

The executioner said, "OK, I've got a tape recording of that around here somewhere and before I pull the switch, I'll play it for you."

The UT player said "Ya know, that sounds pretty good. I would like to hear 100 thousand fans singing 'Rocky Top' just one more time."

The executioner said, "Okay, that can be arranged. I have a tape recording of that also."

"Okay Mr. Gator, what is your last request?"

The UF player said calmly, "Please kill me first."

2 Comments:

At 7:58 PM, Blogger Veronica Burchard said...

ROTFL I love it. :o)

 
At 11:14 PM, Blogger Kelly said...

She looks unreal!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home