Site Meter

Friday, September 22, 2006

You Can't Spell Delusional Without UI

Randy, my beloved husband, just made the comment "People in Illinois are delusional." Randy is from Illinois. As a matter of fact, he is an alumni of the University of Illinois. He is none too pleased with the current status of the Illini football team. Illinois' current coach is Ron Zook. Having experienced a couple of years with the Zooker, I have to say he doesn't seem to be the brightest coach. The team is currently sporting an 1-2 record. It isn't pretty and it appears to be going downhill.

On the Illini message boards, people are still supporting Zook and saying he needs more time. I don't know if it will help. I will always have a warm spot in my heart for Ron. After all, he did go 1-0 on Bobby Bowden Field.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home