Site Meter

Wednesday, September 20, 2006

Wednesday's Weird Observation

Every weekday morning, I wake up and turn on the TV. My main motivation here is to see what the weather has in store for us today. Usually The Today Show is on and I wait for Al Roker to say "Here's what's happening in your neck of the woods". I then wait for Nick O'Kelly of 9News to impart today's weather and the forecast in a nice 15 second segment.

This morning as usual, Al threw it over to Nick. I looked up to see the five day forecast and then it cut to the large map of Colorado. Nick O'Kelly walked in front of the map, turned to the camera, buttoned his jacket and did a HUGE sucking, phlegm-clearing sniffle. Not a word was said and they cut back to Al.

Either Nick wasn't aware he was on the air or it is a new non-verbal interpretative weather report. I was already laughing but started rolling when Al said "That's your weather, now back to Matt and Meredith".

1 Comments:

At 12:09 PM, Blogger Veronica Burchard said...

LMAO!!

Eeeeeeeeeeeeeew.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home