Site Meter

Monday, October 02, 2006

Not So Super Sonic

It's Monday night. I have a softball game while Holly has ice skating lessons. If my game is early, as it was tonight, Randy and Holly meet me at Sonic for dinner. Having gone through this ritual a number of times, here are my observations about the Golden Colorado Sonic:
1. The delivery truck must come on Tuesday. Case in point: Tonight's cheeseburgers were covered in the shredded cheese normally reserved for burritos and such. Additionally, the milk was served in a cup instead of the little milk containers. The staff had obviously made a run to the grocery store that shares the parking lot. Why they couldn't have picked up some American Cheese is beyond me.
2. The Monday night crew is not the most talented. We have never, ever had our order correct on the first try. Tonight's mistake found us with fries instead of Tater Tots.
3. I believe one order of Sonic's Tater Tots fulfill the recommended daily allowance of sodium for an entire year. Forget peanuts....if bars want patrons to drink more beer, serve Sonic's Tater Tots.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home