Site Meter

Tuesday, September 26, 2006

Paint Your Wagons

Actually, paint my walls. I am really struggling with decisions on paint. One of the moms at Holly's school is an interior decorator. She loaned me two Benjamin Moore paint decks. Yikes....did you realize they offer 800,000 different colors? I was stressing over light fixture choice which is child's play compared to this paint task.

After my last house, I swore I would do more color in this house. Of course, that wouldn't take much. The last house was completely white. I'm also torn over whether or not to paint the ceiling the same color as the walls. It may be time that I just break down and hire a decorator. It may be the only way I can make it out of this project alive and sane....well, as sane as I can be.

1 Comments:

At 5:03 PM, Blogger Het said...

Gator chick ;)

I say to avoid the orange and blue walls I see a comin' - I'd go with the decorator.

I believe saving your sanity is money well spent - although i think maybe you should have been thinking about that a couple of years ago BEFORE you lost it!

LOVE YA - can't wait to see more pics of the house.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home