Site Meter

Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Fashion Sense

I've decided that my daughter has inherited my fashion sense. Case in point: This morning Holly announced that she would be wearing pink pants with a red shirt for Valentines Day. The only red shirt that currently fits is a no-sleeve number which wouldn't really be appropriate given today's high temperature of 19 degrees.

The other example still has me laughing. When I picked Holly up from Kids' Club at school Monday, she was a sight to behold. Imagine if you will my child in a purple sweater, purple shorts (not the same color purple), white knee socks and black faux-fur-lined snow boots. Apparently she got mud all over her pants so she changed into her spare outfit. I guess I hadn't updated the spare pants since the start of school last August. Oops!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home