Site Meter

Tuesday, October 17, 2006

Monday, Monday

Holly had her last ice skating lesson for this session. She is really doing a good job although I wish she would concentrate more on her form than her speed. At the end of the lesson, she proudly skated off the ice. Her evaluation sheet showed that she gets to move up to Level Four.

I told Holly what a great job she did. She responded with..."Mom, maybe I can show you how to do some turns. You aren't very good." Sadly, she's right. I'm an okay skater but I really have trouble with stopping and turning. I didn't do a whole lot of ice skating in Florida when I was growing up.

The next session starts next week. I think Holly's ultimate goal is to be a better skater than Randy. She has certainly left me in the dust.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home