Site Meter

Thursday, February 22, 2007

Wrong Place at the Wrong Time

Randy and I made plans to attend the auction/party fundraiser for Holly's school. Our plan was to have me pick Holly up from school on Friday and drop her off at one of her classmate's house for a sleepover while the adults attended the festivities.

This morning, I was discussing the logistics with the other mom, Susan. She seemed perplexed that I would be picking Holly up from school on a Saturday. For the past three weeks I have had it in my head that this event was on Friday. We verified with the front desk that the fundraiser was on Saturday. We had a pretty good chuckle over that.

We went on to discuss what time we should drop Holly off. Susan commented that the event location was ten minutes from her house. Now I know where Susan lives as it is right across the street from my office. Also, I am positive about the location of the event and it is at least 25 to 30 minutes from her house. I commented that she must drive like a bat out of hell to get there in ten minutes. Apparently she thought the event was at a different location. Once again, we approached the front desk to verify the location.

We figured that we made quite the team. If left alone, we would have shown up at the wrong place on the wrong date.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home