Site Meter

Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Wii Are Having Fun

For as much as I love pinball, I've never been big on video games. I do admit a weakness for the circa-1975 Sea Wolf in the basement. There was also my ColecoVision game system that got a lot of use. I just haven't been all that enamored of the Playstation/XBox systems.

During our recent vacation, we had the opportunity to play on a Wii system. What a hoot. I love the interactive nature of the control. My dear friend Andy was able to secure a Wii for us that I actually carried on the plane last week. We spent quite a bit of time over the weekend playing the "Rayman, Raving Rabbids". Holly's favorite mode is "Bunnies Are Fantastic Dancers". Words cannot adequately describe the insanity of this game. I will have to capture it on video.

I highly recommend the Wii system and "Rayman, Raving Rabbids". However, I cannot say the same for "Super Monkey Ball". It has been a real letdown.

2 Comments:

At 12:22 PM, Blogger Kelly said...

I am very jealous. We may not make it to Christmas for this one!

 
At 3:10 PM, Blogger Liz said...

We're blog post twins!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home