Site Meter

Friday, May 25, 2007

Cell Phoniness

I'm not one of those people constantly dogging the use of cell phones. Heck, I've been known to carry on a conversation while driving (always with the use of my handy-dandy Bluetooth headset). It is when people become downright rude in their use that chaps my hide.

Today, as I was standing in line at a Japanese carryout place, the man in front of me continued to talk on the phone as he placed his order. He never even missed a beat. I felt bad for the person behind the counter. There was no verbal interaction at all between the two of them. The guy ordering would point at what he wanted, the cashier rang it up and then the guy presented his credit card. He continued to yammer away all the way out the door with his bag of food.

Unbelievable!

1 Comments:

At 4:24 PM, Blogger Kelly said...

That is unbelievable! I too hate people who use their phones in public places. There are some restaruants in Newport that actually have signs saying "no cell phone use at the table!"

Amazing that they even need a sign!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home