Site Meter

Wednesday, February 28, 2007

Do Not Call Me

I handle IT responsibilities for my company. Every other month, I hear from sales reps from C-Beyond Communications either on the phone or in person. I have asked them at least 20 times to stop calling me. I don't need their services and I don't anticipate needing their services in the foreseeable future. Please just leave me alone.

I always get a sincere apology. Then they tell me that their reps switch territories quite often so they can't promise that it won't happen again. They are a tech company yet have no way of tracking their contacts in a database? Given that level of incompetence, I would not use them even if I had a need.

It's too bad there isn't a business no-call list. I'd be the first to sign up.

1 Comments:

At 2:47 PM, Blogger Kelly said...

How annoying! I hate getting business calls at work!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home