Site Meter

Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Are You Smarter Than a First Grader?

Randy, Holly and I were enjoying a fun game of 1 vs. 100 on Sunday evening. I had bought the game for Holly as a replacement for the Geode Creation Set (a whole other story) which was not available.

Holly loves the game 1 vs. 100. It is basically a trivia type game. We were playing as a single team so I guess it was more like 3 vs. 100. One of the questions was something to the effect of "Which of these would you never see on a Rubik's Cube?". The possible answers were:
A) Blue mixed with yellow
B) Red mixed with white
C) Red mixed with yellow

Randy and I were pondering the solution thinking it had something to do with which colors were on opposite sides of the cube. We were ready to resort to cheating by looking at a Rubik's Cube sitting on the counter. Holly shouted out "It's B!" She continued "Red mixed with white makes pink and pink isn't on a Rubik's Cube." Randy and I looked at each other knowing she was right. We had tried to outthink the question.

I'm glad Holly was on our team.

1 Comments:

At 9:33 AM, Blogger Kristen said...

That is a great story! I just love that girl!!! I'm lol that youi actually have a Rubik's Cube. I haven't seen one of those in years.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home