Site Meter

Friday, March 16, 2007

Finger Pointing

At work today, two of my co-workers and myself sat down with a company who handles HR and Benefits Administration. At one point during their presentation we made a joke about another coworker possibly coordinating his basketball brackets on their website. One of the presenters then asked if his vehicle was the one with the Gator license plates. In unison, my two coworkers lifted their right arms and pointed at me. I responded with "Why do you think I'm wearing orange and blue today?".

In the spirit of March Madness, here is a fun little game.
  • March Madness

  • I got 47 out of 65. I had never heard of some of these schools so I knew I wouldn't do well in placing them on the map.

    Go Gators! Beat Jackson State tonight.

    1 Comments:

    At 2:59 PM, Blogger Kelly said...

    I got them ALL right! WOO HOO!

     

    Post a Comment

    << Home