Site Meter

Friday, March 30, 2007

Billy, Don't Be a Hero


Don't go to Kentucky. Winters are cold and their beaches are, well, nonexistent. The Gator Nation loves you. I love you. What you have built at Florida is nothing short of miraculous.

I will admit that the fanbase has not fully embraced its basketball success. When the Gators were announced as the opponent for OSU in the BCS Championship Game, my friends were all over going down to Phoenix for the game. When we advanced to the Final Four last Sunday, I tried in vane to coax one of my friends to go to Atlanta with me. There were no takers. I know that eventually they will come around. I know that I did.

1 Comments:

At 1:29 PM, Blogger Kelly said...

OMG, I'm going to have that song in my head all day now! ARGH!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home