Site Meter

Sunday, August 13, 2006

Joining the Sunday Six

Kelly from Missing JT Snow posts a list of questions to ask your kids. Holly, ever the creative one, loves to provide her input. Without further adieu, I present Holly's Sunday Six.

1. What is college?
A university

2. What are the names of some colleges?
Florida Gators, University of Denver, University of Illinois

3. Is a college the same thing as a university?
Yes

4. What is a major?
I don't know

5. What do people do in college?
Learn

6. Do you want to go to college and if so, where?
Yes. I want to go to the University of Denver. (Originally she told me she can still go to Primrose when she's older. I was chuckling and she asked me to change it.)

I'm a bit sad that she isn't choosing to follow in my footsteps at Florida. I'll get over it.

1 Comments:

At 2:43 PM, Blogger Kelly said...

I was shocked to see U of Denver! LOL However, Jack's answer will make you proud! Thanks for playing!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home