Site Meter

Wednesday, August 09, 2006

How Do You Like Your Spam Cooked?

Out of morbid curiousity, I decided to open the crypt that is my "Blocked Messages" folder. So far today, I have 75 new blocked messages. I really want to know who responds to this garbage?

Besides the sheer entertainment value of peering into this treasure trove of trash, I see no useful purpose. One hundred years from now, I can just imagine some Urban Archeologist trying to define me by looking through my online trash can. They would think I was a single overweight person desperately needing to refinance my mortgage who was looking to enhance my sexual experiences through medication while getting my diploma in two weeks after getting a great deal on a new satellite dish.

Spam Subject O' the Day: "Take just a candy and become ready for 36 hours of love"

Spam Sender O' the Day: Peeter Monger

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home