Site Meter

Monday, August 07, 2006

Powerball Blues

This will come as a surprise but we didn't win the Powerball. I usually don't play but $204 million was too much of a draw. Imagine the possibilities for the new house if we had won. It was exciting for about a nanosecond as I scanned my numbers. The first number is two. I have a two! The second number is three. My next number is three! This is where the excitement ends. Oh well, I'll play again when it hits over $200 million. It's only $15 million now and that just isn't enough to incent me to play.

What stucco color would you choose? Our current favorites are Meadowlark, Bark Mulch and Mesa Tan. Holly acts as our stucco spokesmodel presenting samples of Meadowlark and Bark Mulch. The green will be our trim.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home