Site Meter

Friday, July 21, 2006

Taken for Granite

Tomorrow is a big day. It's time to pick out the countertops, tiling and flooring for the new house. The only thing I'm pretty sure about is the Ubatuba granite in the kitchen. Notice that I'm only "pretty sure" and not 100% confident. My cabinets are already on order. Of course things were so hectic at work, I didn't get a chance to go get a sample to take with us tomorrow.

I hope the selection process magically falls into place tomorrow. What's the worse that could happen? I could totally mess everything up and it costs a fortune to fix. That's not so bad.

On a much lighter note, Holly's field trip today (bowling) went well. There were no reports of inappropriate touching at the alley.

1 Comments:

At 3:23 AM, Blogger Kelly said...

Love my granite! I was wanting Silestone, but am so glad we went with granite! Take a drawer with you!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home