Site Meter

Thursday, July 13, 2006

Things That Make Me Go "Huh?"

During my morning commute through Denver, I noticed the following.














Please accept my apologies for the poor quality of the photograph. It was taken with my camera phone while I was stopped at a traffic light. Allow me to describe what I saw. A fairly run-down small house with this weird facade attached to the front. It did not fit on the house at all. Once you walk through the door of the facade, you would be on the front porch of the house. It really reminded me of a poorly-designed Hollywood set or a poor man's Western amusement park. I don't even know where the person would have bought this.....Facades R Us? If you are a friend of the folks that live there, what would you say? I guess if I ever tire of the look of our new house at Girlyland, I can just slap up one of these puppies.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home