Site Meter

Tuesday, August 08, 2006

We Are the Champions!

Woo Hoo! The Colossal Carpet Care Coed Softball Team wrapped up its fourth consecutive championship last night. In recognition of our outstanding efforts, we were rewarded with sweatshirts. Since I've never worn the other three, I gave mine away to one of our substitutes.

The one oddity of last night is that I was the fastest woman on the team. This is very, very unusual as speed is not one of my strengths. So, if I'm the fastest woman it means there are some issues in the dugout. Let's review: One woman is 3+ months pregnant, one is slowly coming back from injury, one is suffering from leg cramps and one has her legged wrapped. While I claimed the honor last night, I'm still not sure I could outrun our pregnant outfielder.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home